PS2 Got Bag PS2 Got Bag

Hahaha

I usually don't participate in the console war, as my favorite Console is still the SNES, but "Moogle Rancher" and "Diet" would be fun. (Gotta push those button combinations to keep Bob from eating too much). And the rest look like they would be pretty fun as well. Try and send your ideas to Sony and maybe they'll ask some of the devs to do it.

pudgymoogle responds:

Doesn't get much better then SNES, I've recently broken out the old console and started playing again, ah the memories!

Inside Inside

That dude needs Chemotherapy!

Seriously, it would suck for all the cells in my body to turn into little men ripping out my innards.

Legendary Legendary

All my 5 are belong to this

Yeah, the sound's a bit grainy, but, it's about a good as you can get with flash. Keep the work up, and I'm looking forward to the release.

Sonic Pacman Beta 2.0 Sonic Pacman Beta 2.0

Nice game

I think sonic should have better pathfinding, after all, you couldn't get him stuck like that in the original Pac-Man. Sometimes you can't pick up rings. Sound is a bit grainy. get rid of the blue background beneath the sprites so they can blend in with the real background. Other than that, great job.