PS2 Got Bag PS2 Got Bag

Hahaha

I usually don't participate in the console war, as my favorite Console is still the SNES, but "Moogle Rancher" and "Diet" would be fun. (Gotta push those button combinations to keep Bob from eating too much). And the rest look like they would be pretty fun as well. Try and send your ideas to Sony and maybe they'll ask some of the devs to do it.

pudgymoogle responds:

Doesn't get much better then SNES, I've recently broken out the old console and started playing again, ah the memories!

Inside Inside

That dude needs Chemotherapy!

Seriously, it would suck for all the cells in my body to turn into little men ripping out my innards.

Legendary Legendary

All my 5 are belong to this

Yeah, the sound's a bit grainy, but, it's about a good as you can get with flash. Keep the work up, and I'm looking forward to the release.

Clock Blender Clock Blender

It's been done before, but not with the Clocks!

It brings an old idea back to life. I don't nessescarily hate the clocks, but some of the anti-clock movies are funny, and this is no exception. Oh, and I think the voices are done with CoolSpeech, if they don't mind me saying so.

Do You Remember Macross? Do You Remember Macross?

This rocks

I love Robotech and I think this deserves a sequel. Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it.

Karaoke Robot Karaoke Robot

Very nice concept

Very nice idea. I can barely hear the sound, but other than that, I like it.